Tampa Bay Area (St. Petersburg/Tampa, Florida) OR
Are you looking for an opportunity where you and your work matters? Do you want to make a difference with your work? Do you want to share your knowledge as a mentor to others? Do you want to continue to learn and develop your skill set? If the answers are yes, come join the TradePMR team.
TradePMR is looking for an experienced Mid-Level Software Engineer who wants to jump in head first and become a member of a team of developers to move our technology forward. We are a growing twenty-year-old FinTech company experiencing explosive growth and our adding to staff.
If your want to grow in your career and help others, then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for an inspiring, high-performing software engineer with 3+ years of experience in designing, developing, and delivering of software application. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of extraordinary problem-solving skills and embraces mentoring others.
- Experience and exposure in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters, including test plan execution and software quality needs.
- Analyze requirements, asses the risk, collaborate with stakeholders and leads to produce thoughtful software designs.
- Own the delivery of an entire feature set and serve as a technical lead on complex projects.
- Experience with technical assessment, scope and manage changes to the code based on new business requirements, product enhancements, and other change requests.
- Maintain architectural principals and coding standards across the code and project lifecycles.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot production application issues
- Add to input to generate new opportunities to improve the current technology stack by developing ideas and solutions with new emerging technologies.
- Ensure end to end system is tested, using unit or integration testing frameworks where appropriate.
- Manage and coach team members, provide constructive feedback on code quality and build an inclusive culture with high performing teams.
What You Bring to the Team
- 3+years of experience in designing, developing, delivering, and leading enterprise web and desktop applications using Microsoft Technologies at scale.
- Hands-on ability to write clean, secure, reliable, maintainable and testable code with a robust design and building effect data models.
- Knowledge and experience in the design and development of relational databases.
- Knowledge in implementations of microservices and service-oriented architecture.
- Exposure with the architecture and development of business solutions and acting as a thought leader in cloud solutions.
- 1+ years of proven supervisory experience to engage, educate, and motivate a team of developers.
- Technology Stack: .Net Core, Asp.Net, WebApi, MVC, WPF, MVVM, C#, ReactJS, NodeJS, Entity Framework, Dapper, AWS, Git, Jira, Jenkins
- Databases: MS SQL Server, NoSQL
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a similar field or applicable experience