TradePMR is expanding their New Accounts/Transfers and Cashiering teams. We are looking for customer-service driven, reliable, and enthusiastic individuals to join our Operations Teams.
TradePMR is a locally owned corporation that specializes in providing technology solutions along with excellent customer service and support to Registered Investment Advisors and their staff.
- Process new account applications, account maintenance requests, and transfer requests.
- Process money movement between accounts, including journals, ACH transfers, and deposits.
- Keep records of advisor and client interactions, and file account documents.
- Complete assigned tasks daily, such as returned mail, document rejects, and acknowledgement of action items.
- Work closely with advisors and clients to ensure excellent service in all transactions.
- Effectively manage large volumes of incoming calls, email correspondence, and Service Requests in a timely manner.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information to advisor and client inquiries while following Compliance policies and procedures.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Adhere to a professional level of speech, dress, and workspace areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Operations Manager.
- Ability to process data quickly and accurately.
- Proven strong telephone customer service skills that reflect TradePMR’s high level of professionalism.
- Exhibit the ability to communicate well, and with accuracy, through verbal communication and written communication.
- The ability to work in a collaborative environment based on the needs of our advisors and their clients.
- Ability prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Back office operational experience, preferably in the financial/banking industry.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills with excellent customer service.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Education and Training:
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree or training in the financial industry.
We offer a full comprehensive benefit packages for full time eligible employees to participate in. These benefits include the following:
|Health care||BlueCross/BlueShield Medical & Dental Insurance (100% employee paid)|
|401(k)||401(k) with a 5% employer match|
|PTO||Paid Time Off Policy, Holiday Pay, and Philanthrophy Paid time off|
|Life Insurance||Company Paid life insurance, AD & D, STD, and LTD|
|Team Building||Creative and supportive culture with a variety of company events to support our team environment|