Tired of the same old job? Do you want to learn about a business inside and out, not just a small piece? Are you ready to break the mold and gain deep experience? If the answers are yes, come join the TradePMR team.
TradePMR is looking for an experienced Product Manager who wants to guide the evolution of our advisor technology through crystallizing the business requirements and working with agile teams. Forecasts and anticipates the product’s needs by staying in touch with our client based and industry trends, maintaining TradePMR’s competitive advantage. We are a growing twenty-year-old FinTech company experiencing explosive growth.
If your want to grow in your career and impact customers, then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for an inspiring, high-performing Product Manager with a minimum of three years’ experience in the technology field. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of extraordinary problem-solving skills and a customer-oriented approach to their work.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve customer experience,
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes,
- Scope, prioritize, and deliver stories based on business requirements,
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources;
- Drive product launches including working with business stakeholders, executives, and other product management team members;
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of product;
- Represent the company by meeting customers to solicit feedback on company products and support services;
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve the current system, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
What You Bring to the Team
- 3+ years of experience in product management or business analyst
- A track record of delivering results managing all aspects of a product through its lifecycle
- A proven skill set at working effectively with cross functional teams;
- Well versed in writing business requirements in story format
- Ability to create wireframes and process flows to convey ideas
- Proven team player who embraces opportunities with a positive approach
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/product management, Business Analytics, or a similar field or applicable experience
We offer a full comprehensive benefit packages for full time eligible employees to participate in. These benefits include the following:
|Health care||BlueCross/BlueShield Medical & Dental Insurance (100% employee paid)|
|401(k)||401(k) with a 5% employer match|
|PTO||Paid Time Off Policy, Holiday Pay, and Philanthrophy Paid time off|
|Life Insurance||Company Paid life insurance, AD & D, STD, and LTD|
|Dress Code||Casual Dress policy|
|Team Building||Creative and supportive culture with a variety of company events to support our team environment|